Xbox Auric Cells Error...missing cells

I just purchased the 2250 Auric Cells pack on xbox but I got an error message saying there was something wrong with the cellspack3 and that if I were charged my cells would be in my inventory on the next start up. I was charged but I dont have any cells...

Comments

  • Same I bought a 1100 auric cells pack and it’s been half a day and still no auric cells in my account
  • Did you end up contacting support?
  • ThePloopz said:
    Did you end up contacting support?
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
  • ThePloopz said:
    Did you end up contacting support?
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
    Are they not flexing on this? You can easily provide evidence for your case

  • ThePloopz said:
    Did you end up contacting support?
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
    doubt it counts, but I would screenshot either the email they send you after purchase or the debit/cc where the charge goes through.
  • Russ76 said:

    ThePloopz said:
    Did you end up contacting support?
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
    doubt it counts, but I would screenshot either the email they send you after purchase or the debit/cc where the charge goes through.
    Yea this is my line of thinking as well. Honestly I’m salty for him right now lol
  • I had this same issue! I tried restarting my game nothing. So I thought to myself well if I don’t get it tomorrow there will be hell to pay and what do you know? I got them the next day! Which I think is dumb because when you purchase the cells on PS4 you get them immediately (I also have it on PS4 don’t judge) so I recommend you wait till tomorrow to see if you receive your cells 
  • I have waited 16 hours still nothing. If it doesn’t come tomorrow I’m gonna be big mad
  • I have waited 16 hours still nothing. If it doesn’t come tomorrow I’m gonna be big mad
    Lol yea man get big mad
  • Russ76 said:

    ThePloopz said:
    Did you end up contacting support?
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
    doubt it counts, but I would screenshot either the email they send you after purchase or the debit/cc where the charge goes through.
    Thats my plan. Have to wait till after work. Was curious if this was a common problem
  • Update: I signed in saturday morning and the game said I had pending auric purchases and they appeared
  • I just purchased the 2250 Auric Cells pack on xbox but I got an error message saying there was something wrong with the cellspack3 and that if I were charged my cells would be in my inventory on the next start up.

    This happened to me, do communication bans effect in game purchases? Cause if not I’m sad that I didnt get them, anyone know how to fix this?

  • @daddydaurdo i have the same problem. Just bought the 1100 cell pack and i get the message “purchase failed” ...

    CE4F8B8B-3F19-4135-A9D4-288D7CF3E184.jpeg

    You already got them? I dont know what to do next.