Got any tips on playing as spirit better?
Cause I don't have head phones:( do I need headphones to play her? I'm not bad playing as her but I could be better as her any more tips I need to play her a little bit more better? Thx:)
Cause I don't have head phones:( do I need headphones to play her? I'm not bad playing as her but I could be better as her any more tips I need to play her a little bit more better? Thx:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't need headphones to play her
But it is highly recommended
Of course you need headphones to play. Spirit relies on picking up sounds from survivors such as grunts, footsteps (and breathing if you equip stridor which is very good on )
Sometimes even with headphones I have trouble hearing them because of the loud chase music
Ok:) thx Also any more advanced tips to get better as her?
Mindgames are her entire power without headphones
You could always put on stridor since its one of the most recommended perks for spirit anyways
Get good at predicting where they are going.
Headphones help you pinpoint the location, but aren't 100% necessary
Prayer Beads served with Nurse's Call. With a side-order of Surveillance with a topping of BBQ & Chilli. And a sprinkling of No One Escapes Death. A real treat.
Ok thanks:)