Does anyone else like to stay in Tier 1 for a while?
Sometimes I end up getting a gen grab or two before I start stalking people. And if I get lery's or the game, you better believe I'm staying in Tier 1 to have a bit of fun (Especially since the last lery's offering I got literally cost me a million bloodpoints. I swear it's like the rarest offering). If I'm doing particularly well, I'll stay in Tier 1 for a bit. I'll usually 99% to Tier 2 so I can pop it and lunge at someone when they least expect it. Does anyone else play like this?
Comments
As Myers? My favorite way to play Myers is with Monitor and Abuse and stay in Tier 1 all game.
I just like sneaking around and screwing with survivors.
Scratched mirror is by far my favorite build. Sadly though, the bloodweb is very stingy with its lery's and gideon offerings. I've played other "stealth" killers and none of them are nearly as enjoyable.
I mean yeah if I have mirror that's the best. I honestly don't spend too much BP on killers though so my Myers arsenal is very limited.
Ah, you must be low rank as killer then. That would explain how you could stay in Tier 1 the whole game and not get destroyed.
I'm a hardcore Myers main, so I have Myers at P3-50. I have about 50+ of each yellow addon, about 30+ of each green add-on, and I have about 15 scratched mirrors. Yet I have no lery's or gideon offerings left. I hope they implement a more reliable way of getting offerings of the map you want, especially since there are so many of them now.