Thoughts

As I bid farewell to this game finally after years of playing it I just wanted to write what I have thought about this game. Being disabled and stuck in a chair almost 24/7 I have played this game a lot so I have a lot to say. Oh, and I play on PS4.


(1). Endgame, it sucks and has ruined this game as it is such BS. The doors always spawn next to each other and I very rarely escape. This was the dumbest thing added to this game.

(2). I suck, I could never do 360s or flashlight saves. I know a lot of people can but for those of us who suck at the game the ranking system should revert back to when it was hard to rank up. I do not belong as a red rank 1 which I get to easy..

(3). Cheaters, I run across them daily, a survivor helping his killer friend and screwing everyone else. When you report them it DOES NOTHING! They are not scared to cheat as they know nothing will happen.

(4). Being such a crappy player that I am I also suck as a killer, first person makes me sick so I rarely play it but when I do I get people way higher ranked than me and of coarse they destroy me. I have games where I cant even hit anyone. When the game ends I am rank 15 going against red ranks..like #########?

(5). Camping, oh my God how I hate campers and getting tunneled and making no points. It makes this game not fun to play at all and it happens all the time! When I get a killer who is not a jerk I make sure to message them my thanks.

(6). Pallets...my God how I hate when I throw a pallet and get sucked back into the killer or the killer is stunned yet I am still downed. So annoying.

Rant over, blaze me, I do not care. I know I suck, I admit it. Fix ranks FFS and balance the game more.


Sincerely,

A really old drunk guy.

Comments

  • Nooo don't leave us. Promise you'll come back when Stranger Things releases.

    I want to broadly speak about disability as you mentioned it. When it comes down to disability I think enough isn't being done quick enough to assist players who struggle to do certain things an ordinary player would just do easily.

    As you said you've played this game a lot over the last few years and it's people like you who makes the game able to grow and develop into something which looks like the true home of horror for video games.

    I genuinely hope that if you are planning on playing something else that you'll come back every now and then because this game still has a long way to go.

    This game lacks excitement sometimes and it's clear how certain things can build up a sense of frustration with the game.

    Some of the things you mentioned are valid criticisms of the game. It's your opinion and I respect that and I hope others do too. @ol_drunk

  • Goodbye, and good luck. * tears * ๐Ÿ’–