Selfheal instead of unhook

You try to unhook a survivor but the killer hits you, you try to unhook him but you heal yourself, you wait for a moment, check that the game says unhook, you press M1 and heal yourself.
Please make a priority, that if you stand in front of a hooked survivor you cant heal yourself,

Frubi

Comments

  • You need to move slightly.
    You cannot self-care as you move. Just make sure you move and it will automatically unhook.

  • @Runiver I will test this out, thank you for your reply

  • Frubi said:

    You try to unhook a survivor but the killer hits you, you try to unhook him but you heal yourself, you wait for a moment, check that the game says unhook, you press M1 and heal yourself.
    Please make a priority, that if you stand in front of a hooked survivor you cant heal yourself,

    Frubi

    When I were reading your post I were laughing the hell out of myself . like you gonna unhook and then NOPE  your f@#ked XD
  • I know those feels! It happens to me all the time at the worst times lol.

    @Runiver said:
    You need to move slightly.
    You cannot self-care as you move. Just make sure you move and it will automatically unhook.

    Thanks for the tip. <3