Dlc price
Im prob annoying the mods here by asking this but i wont go quiet untill i have my answer.
What is gonna be the price (IN EUROS) for stranger things dlc?
Im prob annoying the mods here by asking this but i wont go quiet untill i have my answer.
What is gonna be the price (IN EUROS) for stranger things dlc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like it's weird that they haven't announced the price yet, even though it's coming out in like 3 days.
11€ if t's really 12$
Yeah I want to know the price too. I have to manage my €€€
Are you sure? The base game is both 20$ and 20 euros as far as I'm aware, I don't think the devs care about currency management tbh
Not as the DLCs
In an interview it has been said, that the dlc will cost 11.99$. Source: https://www.cnet.com/news/stranger-things-demogorgon-coming-to-horror-game-dead-by-daylight/
Edit: Since you asked for the price in € - probably 11.99€ as it was never converted accordingly.
It'll be $12 for sure.
3 characters means it'll be a litte less than $15 since it'd be $15 to buy all 3 with cells.
DLCs are a discount bundle price of a few less than the cell price.
If it's not $10-$12 but standard chapter price i'll be amazed.
11 dollars?
Well, time to say goodbye to some taunts in mah Tf2 inv for sum keys to sell!
Nothin's stopping me from gettin that dlc