Ghostface Skin.
Saw a picture of someone cosplaying Ghostface yesterday.
Can we get this as a skin? 😂
Saw a picture of someone cosplaying Ghostface yesterday.
Can we get this as a skin? 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shirtless myers still has priority... But why can't we have this guy shirtless too
Aw, ######### ya.
That a Susie skin not a ghostface
Who was the cosplayer?
Perfection
swimming trunks clown...
mmmh~
i mean... uh...
yes.
Sadly, she wasn’t credited. Got it off some Facebook page.
so uhhhhh funny story... I’m the cosplayer lol! My ig is @dahliaxnoire if you want proof! It was also posted on my fb of the same name, where it got the most attention! I found this forum while googling to see where my cosplay pic ended up! I’m also a huge dbd fan so seeing it here makes me happy:)