Things I assume about the survivors

Feng - definitely owns a tuxedo cat.
Nea- is certainly an androgynous lesbian.
Dwight-owns comic books and collectible action figures.
Jake- smokes hella pot, and drinks herbal teas.
Ace- buys hookers, and is that extravagant uncle that his siblings never want to leave their kids with Bc he’s a bad influence. 
Claudette- lives a double life college student by day, and thief by night. That’s why she’s so sneaky.
David- had something really bad happen to him as a child that’s why he’s so fighty now. Mom probably was abused. He witnessed it. Grew up to be tough. 
Meg- always has sunflower seeds

Comments

  • Bill - is dead.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    Bill - is dead.

    Bill- tired of everyone’s ######### that’s why he smokes so much.
  • Bald Dwights- Constantly teabagging and flashlight saving.

  • Feng is dedicated to gens.
  • azazer said:
    Feng is dedicated to gens.
    It’s Bc she misses her tuxedo cat so she has to pet the generators instead😅.

    i always feel incredibly safe when I see a Feng. They are low key dbd gods. They are beautiful angels. They safely unhook you. Heal you up in a nice spot after. They do the gens. Fengs are a blessing and we don’t deserve them😭
  • @HeroLives said:
    Dwight-owns comic books and collectible action figures.

    This is another reason why Dwight is my fav. He is just like me in that regard.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Dwight-owns comic books and collectible action figures.

    This is another reason why Dwight is my fav. He is just like me in that regard.

    Yoooo what comics/graphic novels are you reading? 

  • @HeroLives said:
    Yoooo what comics/graphic novels are you reading? 

    I'm mainly into Batman and Spider-Man. Got a ton of comics and graphic novels for both. Especially Batman. Have a plethora of Batman merchandise, too. Particularly of the Joker.

    I also read The Walking Dead comics. Far better than the TV show.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Yoooo what comics/graphic novels are you reading? 

    I'm mainly into Batman and Spider-Man. Got a ton of comics and graphic novels for both. Especially Batman. Have a plethora of Batman merchandise, too. Particularly of the Joker.

    I also read The Walking Dead comics. Far better than the TV show.

    Nice nice! I read the Batman comics and GN as well. The new 52 detective comics went kinda dark with the whole joker line I read some intense things. I really liked the new Emperor penguin