3 sacrifices without camping\tunneling and a lot of hook actions = depip
Billy, Myers, Bubba, these Killers have insta downs, and that’s why their Chaser and Malicious emblems are broken - it is too difficult to get even gold emblems bcs of using their power! Why insta downs are not counted as double hit events, I don’t understand.
Reverse situation with Legion: with their power they can easily save pip even if all survivors escaped, bcs of a lot of hits.
Comments
Now that I think about it, given it's harder to hit someone with a chainsaw, you should get more points for the hit. Good point.
Lol. Rank is so broken. If you want to pip you need to let survivors win. Lol. Every time I 4k with 4-5 gens left i depip. it's hilarious.
Yah it's stupid. I can't really be bothered with rank.
The ranking system is broken and you'll get matched with people out of your league anyways so screw it really
Well, when you hit a survivor, it's counted as a won chase. That's why instadowns are counted less, because you only won 1 chase, while you technically win 2 with M1ing a survivor down.
Just because there's a reason doesn't mean it isn't stupid.