Update bloody clothes from prestige
You should have the option to add blood to paid dlc clothes when you prestige as survivor or killer.
You should have the option to add blood to paid dlc clothes when you prestige as survivor or killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs have explained that it's not a layer they can add to any cosmetic, but an actual different cosmetic set. So, they would have to paint every cosmetic to have this, which is time and effort best spent elsewhere.
Most likely not going to happen.
They should really buff the benefits that prestige gives you in the bloodwebs, I see no difference in BW with or without prestige. I really don't care for the bloody clothing but more so the value in the webs.
I feel like if not given the option to apply blood to clothing then prestige has to mean something more than expinsive Bloodweb