Idea about the power of demogorgon
Why it's not possible for the surviver to take the portail? Like the demogorgon?
Why it's not possible for the surviver to take the portail? Like the demogorgon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give survivors map pressure? Yeah sure why not lmao. No thanks buddy.
Demogorgon is a dimensional killer, and survivors are just humans. I don't think survivors would know how to use them, and even if they could, it would be very dangerous for them.
Great idea. Let's also give survivors the ability to stalk the killer and one-shot them.
Simple, if Survivors knew how to travel between dimensions then they could escape the realm of the Entity. I'm pretty sure the only person who would be capable of figuring out how to use those portals would be Vigo.
I doubt even Vigo could traverse them, simply because he's altering the Entity's construction, not full on piercing dimensions.