Well..certainly a lot on the horizon

I mean..dedicated got delayed for some polish and tune ups..based on how poor huntress and plague were doing , it's sad but it was hurting the game in its present state..nurse addons getting reworked..for better or worse.., other killers getting various addon passes..unknown how those will turn out...honestly..I cant tell if I'm more happy or wary of the future of the game..theres so many possibilities but with those possibilities comes the chance of mistakes..


Sometimes I wonder just who has the devs attention...sometimes they get it right..other times it feels like feedback goes unhindered or outright ignored..I used to have solid faith but lately...I find myself questioning everything perhaps out of fear that itll just make the bad things worse..some things are necessary but I worry they'll overdo it as they have at times in the past and itll just..be left without care..but...the best I can do is voice my opinions and ideas..share my concerns, and pray someone is listening

Comments