Best perk in the game?
Which perk is the best? We can say only opinions, just because I think nobody has facts/videos to state
Which perk is the best? We can say only opinions, just because I think nobody has facts/videos to state
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For survivors I choose Borrowed time. It's such a great perks. Not only for points, but I think that having a perk to prevent the killer to instantly do 1 kill is really god. Combined with DS you can counter every Mori. You hide in a locker and it's done.
As killer it's difficult, but if I had to choose the best build I would choose the enduring spirit fury combo. But, if I had to choose just 1 perk, I would never choose enduring or spirit fury.
Imo Adrenaline and Ruin
The current meta "I want to win" builds heavily rely on those 2.
Don't heal Rush gens get adrenaline.
Hope survivors can't find totem/hit greats free bonus time to get kills.
Or just bring a medkit in the match to heal faster and don't make allies waste time, why not.