Terrible bug is still around

I completely apologize for posting this on the general but this needs to be fixed immediately.


I figure the devs will be able to see it here more faster than the bug section (my guess)


I was playing a game of the Hag doing my dailies. I assumed the bug was fixed, but I guess not.


I reported this bug about a month or two ago, and it seems it hasn’t been fixed yet.


I was playing the game normally, there wasn’t anything suspicious. None of the survivors did anything suspicious either.


When they completed all of the gens, both gates were open. I saw them trying to run out to escape but I didn’t see them escape, it said they were still in the game.


I saw them running around, back and forth to each gate to see if it would work.


I experienced this both as killer and survivor now. I have no idea how this bug works, it seems random.


I play on PS4 by the way!


Also, if anyone can; please explain this experience to the best that you can so that devs can see how big this bug is.


This is my second time it has happened as killer.


As survivor it happened to me three times already.


I don’t have any video evidence at the moment.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Bug reports need to go in the bug reports subforum - posting it in general doesn't bring any more attention than posting it there. If you look at the PTB patch notes, they are aware of the issue and are working hard to solve it:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84930/

    "Added more logging to better help understand and track the issues where players are unable to successfully escape the trial through the exit gates, or perform certain actions."