funny face - Yamaoka Estate
So i was repairing a gen inside the house and suddenly I start to recognize a face from the tree leaves hanging behind that vault window.... I know it's weird but i see faces in everything. :-)
So i was repairing a gen inside the house and suddenly I start to recognize a face from the tree leaves hanging behind that vault window.... I know it's weird but i see faces in everything. :-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not a funny face, it's ######### creepy.
Looks like the Boogyman or something.
There are faces in most of the bamboo bushes in Yamaokas, mostly Claudettes.
It's not weird at all. In fact all humans have the ability to see faces in a lot of things. This ability is supposed to allow us to recognize predatory animals quickly especially ambush predators like felines.
As far as I know human ancestors were even the primary food source of some predators such as Dinofelis.
It looks like a creepy smirking face staring at Meg. "Hey there pretty girl. I see you working on those gens. Bend over a little more for me >:)."