Community | Beginner's Guide Contest Winners

BeginnersGuide.png


Recently, we asked you guys to create a guide for newcomers (details can be found here). What you guys came up with in just two weeks has blown us away, and picking the winners was difficult as always. After reviewing 150 entries, we are happy to announce the winners!

To reiterate, the judging criteria were:

  • Amount of information (not too little, but not overwhelming)
  • Clarity (how easy it is to understand)
  • Presentation (how well the information is organized, bonus points for visuals)

Without further ado, the winners are...

FIRST PLACE: 12,500 Auric Cells

How to not be Dead by Daylight by Fibijean

How to not be Dead by Daylight.pdf

SECOND PLACE: 6,000 Auric Cells

Beginner's Guide to Dead by Daylight by Nivala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lBK3rQAzOs&feature=youtu.be

THIRD PLACE: 2,250 Auric Cells

A Beginners Guide to Dead by Daylight by Venamin24

The Killer must defend the generators. Prevent the survivors from opening the exits and escaping. Hunt down survivors and place them on hooks to be sacrificed.


Congratulations to all the winners! Your guides really blew us away. A member of our community team will reach out to your in a private message on the forums shortly to give you your prize.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Comments

  • As always, we'd like to give some recognition to some close contenders.

    Honorable Mentions

    Learn More About Dead by Daylight by willcenx

    http://dbdguide.rf.gd/


    All need to know in Dead by Daylight in 1 minute by CurlyBill

    This guide offers roughly 30 second introductions into the basics of Dead by Daylight, along with infographs for each Killer. 1st part: 10 seconds 2nd part: 15 seconds 3rd part: 35 seconds For


    A (Questionable) Guide to Killing People!! (in dead by daylight.) (not real life) (that's bad.) by paranormalthingum

    I'll be the first to say I'm definitely not an expert on this. In fact if you were ever to come across me playing this game I believe we would both be in agreement that I'm quite bad at it. However, I feel like despite how poorly I tend to do in practice, I think I have a pretty good or at least decent understanding of how the game functions.


    Every entry to the Beginner's Guide Contest can be found in the Guides section of the forum.