Any idea when will the 3rd anniversary cosmetics will release for feng + clown?
I can't seem to find the answer anywhere or even see people asks about it. Thank you in advance.
I can't seem to find the answer anywhere or even see people asks about it. Thank you in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because further information regarding both these skins hasn't been released yet by the official dev team.
So we won't know for some time, until an official statement is made on them again. For all we know, the ideas could of been shelved. (unlikely though because of the work already put into it. I say that because other issues and DLC, Like the demogorgon DLC, are taking priority over both those skins at the moment.)