Looking for Ghost Face MS stats

The wiki is a bit lackluster in the stuff I really want to know regarding GF, so I'm wondering if anyone can answer these questions for me:

  1. GF's Movement Speed is 3.6 m/s when crouched, but what about when stalking?
  2. GF Stalking Movement Speed is increased with Headline Cut outs (C), Olsen's Journal (UC), and Olsen's Wallet (R) add-on's, but how much, numbers wise, do they increase his MS?
  3. GF MS is set at 3.6 m/s when Crouching which is increased by Reusable Cinch Straps (UC), Leather Knife Sheath (R), and Drop-Leg Knife Sheath (VR) add-on's, but how much, numbers wise, do they increase his MS?


I like GF a lot, but while experimenting with these I still don't have a good feel for how much his Movement Speed is affected by them, much less if they are worth the BP. The crouch ones may feel faster, but honestly the closer to the ground you get the faster you feel anyway, and I honestly didn't know at first that his MS was reduced that much by crouching. Does anyone know the stats on these add-on's and his Stalking Movement speed?

Comments

  • Look for int3r4cts video of him on youtube.

    I think he lists all that.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Look for int3r4cts video of him on youtube.

    I think he lists all that.

    I'll check it out then, thanks! Still it would be nice if a dev, or someone could put it in writing here for myself and everyone else to see.

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/681983#Comment_681983

    I'll check it out then, thanks! Still it would be nice if a dev, or someone could put it in writing here for myself and everyone else to see.

    Yeah, I would love if every single add-ons and description had a number on them, just to kmow exactly what everything does

  • What I got from Int3r4cts Video:

    Stalking reduces MS by 50% (2.3 m/s) + an additional 20% (0.98) when stalking a survivor for a total movement speed reduction of 70% dropping his MS to 1.32 m/s.

    Headline Cut Outs increases Stalking MS +10% so he goes from 2.3 m/s to 2.53 m/s at base stalking speed, and from 1.32 m/s to 1.45 m/s when stalking a survivor.

    Olsen's Journal increases Stalking Movement Speed by +20% bringing him from 2.3 m/s to 2.76 m/s at base stalking speed, and from 1.32 m/s to 1.58 m/s when stalking a survivor.

    Olsen's Wallet increases Stalking movement Speed by +30% bringing him from 2.3 m/s to 2.99 m/s at base stalking speed, and from 1.32 m/s to 1.71 m/s when stalking a survivor.

    Stacking:

    HCO + OJ = +30% which is the same as OW putting base stalk speed at 2.99 m/s and 1.71 m/s when stalking a survivor.

    HCO + OW = +40% Putting base stalk speed at 3.22 m/s and 1.84 m/s when stalking a survivor.

    OJ + OW = +50% putting base stalk speed at 3.45 m/s and 1.98 m/s when stalking a survivor.


    Reusable Cinch Straps increase MS while crouching by +3.2% increasing it from 3.6 m/s to 3.69 m/s.

    Leather Knife Sheath Increases Movement Speed While Crouching by +6.5% raising it from 3.6 m/s to 3.86 m/s

    Drop-Leg Knife Sheath Increases Movement Speed while Crouching by +9.7% raising it from 3.6 m/s to 3.98 m/s

    Stacking:

    RCS + LKS = The same as DLKS at +9.7% increasing MS while Crouching from 3.6 m/s to 3.98 m/s.

    RCS + DLKS = +12.9% putting MS at 4.08 m/s while crouching.

    LKS + DLKS = +16.2% putting MS at 4.24 m/s while crouching.


    Correct me if my math is wrong guys.