CONFIRMED: STRANGER THINGS ON 17TH SEPT
I'm not joking. The tweet was uploaded 5 minutes ago. All board the hype train 🚆 🚆 🚆
I'm not joking. The tweet was uploaded 5 minutes ago. All board the hype train 🚆 🚆 🚆
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
cool. i mean HYPE!
WOOOOOOO LET’S GO
Time to play killer and Survivors who are not new with not new perks and bring offerings for anything other than the new map😈
nice only 6 more days and i will be able to play as sexy steve
Hype! ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1171835134921908225
My body is ready!
I can’t contain the excitement!!!!
Noice! Hype!