Suspended?
I got a message when playing that said i was suspended. but I was playing like I always do. i dont know why it said that or what it means. is there a way to tell what I did?
I got a message when playing that said i was suspended. but I was playing like I always do. i dont know why it said that or what it means. is there a way to tell what I did?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually when that happens to me it's because I used a different app on my Ps4. For example opening Spotify while the game is running. Sorry if this doesn't help as I'm on Ps4 :P