MoM change
i think that the perk is now useless, the protection hits are not "easy" to get, what about change them with 3 safe unhook? so this perk can be usefull in late game and not all survivors in a game will have it active, it can work with other perks build too, with deliverance would be really good.
Comments
They tried that and it just made the perk more broken..honestly mettle of man is not a good idea for the game..getting free hits is never going to be balanced when it can be stacked with ds, and a lot of killers cannot counter it..that's why it is where it is
They need to change it completely if they can't make it usable, I've only seen it work once since the nerf and that was when I was playing killer at rank 1
I've never seen it since the rework, on either side. It was a neat idea if you could limit certain perks to just one (so you can't stack so many extra chances) but the way it is now there's no point. I mean, there is, but there are sooo many better, more useful or even just convenient perks to take over this. I like Kindred and maybe Small Game to help out the team, or even Deja Vu to protect against 3-gen strat, more useful than trying to get MoM to activate under specific conditions.
They need to rework the protection hits system.
The extra hit is fine if it is earned.