More perks ideas I had!Tell me what you think of them!
Tell me what you think, and what you would change!
Tell me what you think, and what you would change!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Few things.
Slippery tip needs to be better defined, and while I know other perks do it using RNG should be avoided whenever possible.
Specifically I need to know:
* What specific moment they won't be able to fast vault
* What action will happen instead (Nothing, slow vault or medium vault)
* How long does the status last for?
Attention Seeker is just a worse WGLF. Shouting is negative utility and it is just straight up harder to get the stacks for it.
Unseen Footprints isn't bad but personally I'd only have one of the stats scale with tier instead of both. That way it's still good at lower tiers. Otherwise it's good and I like it.
Jump Scare just feels like a better Sprint Burst.
At first I thought this would give the status similar to Slippery Meat, which lets them off the hook with an increased chance, but then I saw the status effect. Maybe you should name it something else to avoid confusion.
Unseen footprints would be really bad, since most killers can follow blood like scratch marks.
Jump Scare is Sprint burst, just with a longer duration.
"Jump scare" wouldn't work just bc I think they made "Sprint burst" this way on purpose. So you need more careful thinking.
Try using "Lithe" if you don't like "Sprint burst" it is a more managable exhaustion perk.