What would happen... If Ghostface's perks were Buffed?
"What would Happen?" would show an example of a Perk Buff/Nerf/Rework, and then you will all state what would *most likely* happen if it the change went through.
So right now, this will be about what would change the meta if all of Ghostface's perks recieved a buff of some sort. After reading this: Say if it was good or bad, and state why, and say what could be done to make it better. 'Course, you can do it however.
I'm all Ears - Aura becomes revealed when the survivor *produces a noise notification of any sort* instead of only *Fast vaulting*.
Thrilling Tremors - Cooldown is removed or reduced significantly, and blocked generators suffer an instant regression of 5%/10%/15% (Like PGTW, but only on gens not being worked on, and slightly weaker.)
Furtive Chase - Have reduced terror radius work both In AND out of chase.
Go ahead and criticize me or have discussions down below lads!
Comments
Ghostfaces perks most likely won't be reworked any time soon. But I do agree some of his perks need tweaking.
What I stated weren't reworks, but ok. (Shrugging intensifies)