I want to start playing again. What do i need to know?
I left right before the plague came out. what are some important things to know?
I left right before the plague came out. what are some important things to know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DS is still meta and Freddy is good
Have fun :)
wait freddy is good?! (im rly dumb i should do my research.
That's all I can think of :v
Yeah
He now has both map pressure and chase potential
He basically can teleport to gens and place down traps that either slow survivors down or fake pallets (Using an add-on)
Survivors fall asleep after a certain amount of time or when you hit them