A way to fix swf
I think there is a reasonable way to keep swf in the game without it being broken, there may be some toxic groups but I’ll be willing to bet there have been plenty of times that me and other people who play killer have played against a group and didn’t even know it.
I personally as a survivor main recommend that if it’s unfair to always be in communication then create a setting where we can only talk if we get within so many meters of each other but only if you’re on swf , this would be nice in game solo but I feel like there’s a lot of people you may not even want to speak to so it should be a strictly swf setting , it would prevent telling each other who the killer is, where the killer is, and if they’re being chased, also be kinda cool with friends when you finally stumble into each other.
I personally as a survivor main recommend that if it’s unfair to always be in communication then create a setting where we can only talk if we get within so many meters of each other but only if you’re on swf , this would be nice in game solo but I feel like there’s a lot of people you may not even want to speak to so it should be a strictly swf setting , it would prevent telling each other who the killer is, where the killer is, and if they’re being chased, also be kinda cool with friends when you finally stumble into each other.
Comments
I agree it would be good, but Like ThePloopz says SWF would still ignore the ingame chat and use Discord.