Is Matchmaking Fixed?
I haven't seen matchmaking threads in several days. Is the matchmaking issue fixed?
@Peanits any word on it? I know the team is/was working on it, and I haven't logged in since last week because it became unplayable for me being the lower end of double-digit ranks playing against purples and reds. Just hoping the lack of threads means the team got the bug found.
Comments
My games are pretty balanced rank wise recently...
We have made some changes behind the scenes. If you are noticing any matches that are out of the ordinary, please be sure to let us know and we'll take a look.
@Peanits the night i get lobbys very fast but the rest of the day i have to wait at least 5-10m. Thats not normal
@Peanits Thanks for the reply, man. You and the team are awesome! ๐
@Weck That is good to hear. Looking forward to getting into the game tonight. I missed playing.
No.