Possible Simple Solution to OP items vs. Mori debate

You can bring the following items into a match and burn the following offerings once per 24 hours:

 -- Dull Key/Skeleton Key

-- Styptic Agent/Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe

-- Brand New Part

-- Ivory Memento Mori 

-- Ebony Memento Mori 

 ------------------------

The community is split over whether instaheals, moris, keys and BNPs are OK in the game.

Instead of rebalancing them, removing them or leaving them as they are, I think the simplest solution that could satisfy both sides is to restrict how often you can use them.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I think they're all fine.

  • "WEEEE, I CAN USE ONLY ONE MORI AND I GET NON STOP SURVIVORS WITH INSTAHEALS, WEEE"

    "WEEEE, I CAN USE ONLY ONE INSTAHEAL AND I NON STOP GET THE KILLERS WITH MORIES"


    Also… this is not a solution, it's just hiding the problem under the bed.

  • this is what we call a bandaid fix

  • No point in restricting usage of things people farmed for..it wont work out..but at least your trying

  • Ebony should require two hooks but that's the only problem I've ever seen with them. The rest I just don't care about. Swfs on vc using instas, keys and dcing are the problem.

  • Why is this still a debate? There's nothing wrong with having a few OP items/abilities on both sides. They aren't happening every game on either side, and in general they exist purely for fun. This isn't a competitive game and shouldn't be treated like one.

    Stop trying to get every little fun thing nerfed, and just have fun. It's just a game, kiddos.

    I swear, this community won't stop until survivors have no legs, and killers have no means of attack. Just chill, spark up, relax, and play the game.

  • @LastShoe said:

    "WEEEE, I CAN USE ONLY ONE MORI AND I GET NON STOP SURVIVORS WITH INSTAHEALS, WEEE"

    "WEEEE, I CAN USE ONLY ONE INSTAHEAL AND I NON STOP GET THE KILLERS WITH MORIES"

    Also… this is not a solution, it's just hiding the problem under the bed.

    This, pretty much.

  • the solution itself is bad but honestly why include bnp too ?lol

  • @dist0rt said:

    Ebony should require two hooks but that's the only problem I've ever seen with them. The rest I just don't care about. Swfs on vc using instas, keys and dcing are the problem.

    Requiring 2 hooks is dumb and guarantees no use since hooking the person is faster and gives more points

  • This would actually make more people use Insta-heals and Mori's because of the constant reminder that if you don't use them now whenever you do want to use em you can only use them once per day.