I'm going to be honest
I'm not going to be salty at all when I get my head chomped off by the Demogorgon xD
I'm not going to be salty at all when I get my head chomped off by the Demogorgon xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I won't either because I have the ultimate trap card! *disconnects*
Demo’s Mori is too cool to be mad at, to be honest.
honestly, after watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQY9vlnNP8and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEai7yifcQUit has gotten impossible for me to get angry at this adorable little fella.
like, i dont care what he does, i will always have this picture of him in my head and i just cant be angry at him xD
he's just so cute :3