I started using max sensitivity on console and it's kinda the same as normal.

Increase the max sensitivity on Console. I want to spin my head around all game like a crazy person. They can do it on PC.

It'll add a new thing to learn into playing killer and landing insanely fast flicked hatchets.

Options is lacking in a lot of options especially so with colourblind and hearing impaired assistance options.

Comments

  • Sensitivity on console is so bad, on pc it's so much better

  • Consolidarity.

    I too played on max sensitivity and still find it sluggish at times. I haven't thoroughly tested it in this game, but my suspicion based on experience with other games is that the real problem comes not from the sensitivity but the deadzone, the amount of input required to trigger movement in the first place.

    As someone who likes to snipe in shooter games on consoles, I ######### with the sensitivity a lot and most games do not have an option to increase or decrease the deadzone which is what they really need. Sensitivity usually just changes how fast it moves once it detects movement, not how soon it detects movement.

    Either way, it's an issue. I've actually thought of starting a thread to ask if anyone thinks it's even worth learning Nurse on Xbox because so many people seem to sandbag the idea.