Best tutorials for new players?
With the influx on new players, where should we lead them for better understanding of the game?
From the few begginers tutorials I saw, int3r4ct probably has the best one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqVBTVLZJv0He also has videos on this style for every killer, so in general I would say that his channel is really good for new players.
What about you guys? What would you send new players?
Comments
I love int3er4ct, his videos have been immensely helpful.
The DbD reddit also has a ton of informative discussions.
I'd like to give a shout out to Otzdarva as my favorite DbD streamer, because he's a good mix of evil, chill, and helpful. He breaks down the internal synergies of his builds well while also explaining basic and advanced game mechanics and strategies.
OhTofu's Billy guide on Youtube was eyeopening. PainReliever's channel also has a ton of videos to help new players develop proper situational awareness for both survivors and killers.
I'm sure I'll think of more later, but those have been the most helpful to me so far. If I were to give any one single piece of advice to another new player it would be to follow the streams of advanced players. This game has so many subtle and nuanced mechanics that you don't realize just how much you're missing until you see it through the eyes of a pro.