Can you help me identify customization things?
Perhaps outdated or more irrelevant, but important to the story.
Perhaps outdated or more irrelevant, but important to the story.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you explain your question? I'm a little confused as to what you're asking
the OP is asking what the names of those items are if I'm not wrong
Yes, I need names and descriptions of those items. I can't find them in game and eng wiki
If I remember correctly a handful of those are exclusives, "Dokey David, Golden Feng style" so they might be hard to find.
I think you can only have the trapper shirt if you're a dev
I was incorrect. The trapper shirt comes from buying a real life item from the store
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1305048187
This should help with most of those
Terrific one! ⊂(´• ω •`⊂)
But not full and without descriptions