Duplicate thread/ This took 4 hours to post? close/delete idc
I know you killer mains who don't play 50/50 are gonna be salty, but every match I've played that is not with SWF is a 4k. You are basically forced to run DS and borrowed time to negate the tunnel on these killers it's so bad. You can loop these guys for days and watch no gens get done because the others somehow can't find ruin... This is legit an issue, not everyone is gonna be in a SWF lobby. I can guarantee you that the majority of newer players we are gonna see for the upcoming expansion are gonna drop this game.
It's so bad that if it's not a SWF group im basically 4k on wraith at rank 10 and I hardly ever queue killer. I just do it for BP and managed to get 10 playing a wraith... Like are we all gonna pretend that killers are hard when its not a SWF? just look at every stream on twitch is basically a 4/3k as well. I'm surprised any killer actually complains. Even when it's a SWF, 2 at best get away when played correctly.. You know, like the average that the devs were aiming for? Mind-blowing right?
IDk, what they can do to fix this, but I see no point in joining queue with randoms as survivor when I can just continue to get x2 the amount of BP as killer when my friends aren't on.
Comments