Bill Cipher Gravity Falls Killer

So I was searching around and I couldn't find anything on Bill Cipher as a killer. I think it would be awesome! It wont happen but here are my thoughts on what it could be like.

Ability:

Can cast a giant bubble in a certain radius that traps survivors in. Non-trapped survivors will have the chance to find a key to unlock the bubble or, once a gen is finished in the bubble it will pop and give survivors the blindness effect for 15 seconds. Only the killer can pass through the bubble.

Perks:

My Last Nerve

Once a survivor is injured and bloodlust activates the killer gains 5/10/15% haste for 15/30/35 seconds, also applies mangled status effect until healed. Will not activate is no survivors are injured.

"And now, to finish you off once and for all!" - Bill Cipher

I'm Always Watching You (I have two ideas for this one)

  1. When a survivor is searching a chest or going into the killers basement their auras are shown for 2/3/4 seconds.
  2. If the killer is blinded by a flashlight etc. you can see the survivors scratch marks by 30/40/50% for the duration of the blindness.

"I’m watching you nerds"

"Deer teeth! For you, kid." - Bill Cipher

Did You Miss Me

In a chase your terror radius is decreased by 10/20/30 meters, once you hit the survivor the get the blindness status effect for 10/20/25 seconds. Out of chase your terror radius is decreased by 5/10/12 meters.

"Well, well, well, well, well, well, well-well-well-well-well! Aren’t you a sight for sore eye! Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal!" - Bill Cipher

That's my idea for Bill Cipher to be a killer. I don't know it seems cool lol.

Thank you for reading :)

Comments

  • Awesome idea for a slasher! I like the bubble perk, maybe in the bubble fake chest/generators appear. Once survivors successfully open/start the fake chest/gen it melts away?

  • @Bookiller78 said:

    So I was searching around and I couldn't find anything on Bill Cipher as a killer. I think it would be awesome! It wont happen but here are my thoughts on what it could be like.

    Ability:

    Can cast a giant bubble in a certain radius that traps survivors in. Non-trapped survivors will have the chance to find a key to unlock the bubble or, once a gen is finished in the bubble it will pop and give survivors the blindness effect for 15 seconds. Only the killer can pass through the bubble.

    Perks:

    My Last Nerve

    Once a survivor is injured and bloodlust activates the killer gains 5/10/15% haste for 15/30/35 seconds, also applies broken status effect until healed. Will not activate is no survivors are injured.

    "And now, to finish you off once and for all!" - Bill Cipher

    I'm Always Watching You (I have two ideas for this one)

    1. When a survivor is searching a chest or going into the killers basement their auras are shown for 2/3/4 seconds.
    2. If the killer is blinded by a flashlight etc. you can see the survivors scratch marks by 30/40/50% for the duration of the blindness.

    "I’m watching you nerds"

    "Deer teeth! For you, kid." - Bill Cipher

    Did You Miss Me

    In a chase your terror radius is decreased by 10/20/30 meters, once you hit the survivor the get the blindness status effect for 10/20/25 seconds. Out of chase your terror radius is decreased by 5/10/12 meters.

    "Well, well, well, well, well, well, well-well-well-well-well! Aren’t you a sight for sore eye! Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal!" - Bill Cipher

    That's my idea for Bill Cipher to be a killer. I don't know it seems cool lol.

    Thank you for reading :)

    What do you mean by “broken until healed” if you’re broken, you can’t be healed

  • @Legion_Is_Best said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86054/bill-cipher-gravity-falls-killer

    What do you mean by “broken until healed” if you’re broken, you can’t be healed

    Maybe he meant mending ?

  • @Legion_Is_Best said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86054/bill-cipher-gravity-falls-killer

    What do you mean by “broken until healed” if you’re broken, you can’t be healed

    I meant mangled oops thanks for pointing that out.