Do daily ritual reset?

By this I mean, if I have a few just sitting there unclaimed. Will they disappear?


I had 2 that were completed. But I didn't need the blood points. So I left them there.


I log in and they are gone.

Comments

  • They don’t unless you get rid of one for a different one to appear. Maybe auto collect? Maybe a bug? Idk

  • @8obot1c said:

    They don’t unless you get rid of one for a different one to appear. Maybe auto collect? Maybe a bug? Idk

    Im just guessing a bug. OR the person in question accidently clicked "collect all" after a completed match.

  • @willcfm said:

    By this I mean, if I have a few just sitting there unclaimed. Will they disappear?

    I had 2 that were completed. But I didn't need the blood points. So I left them there.

    I log in and they are gone.

    Common bug, it gets rid of them occasionally to make room for new uncompleted ones. It also could of just been a mistake on your part when in the menu by "collecting all"

    When they disappear though it sometimes gives you the BPs anyways (unless you have the BP cap of 1mil)

  • @willcfm said:

    By this I mean, if I have a few just sitting there unclaimed. Will they disappear?

    I had 2 that were completed. But I didn't need the blood points. So I left them there.

    I log in and they are gone.

    if you meant you didn't at the time collect the bloodprints for the rituals you completed, then make sure you do before you turn the game off because you won't be able able to collect them.