Doll Master
This would be really cool killer, he could place his dolls on pallets, windows, gens, lockers as a trap, when survivor triggers it it explodes after 3 seconds. If survivor runs away it reveals his position for 5 seconds. Also doll master should drop dolls that will patrol the area and reveal survivors position to killer. Please comment if you like it or not
Comments
Slightly simular to a Puppet Master I've suggested a couple times in the past year. Except I'd have the dolls/puppets work as follows.
They should have a default behavior that allows them to act as stationary spies that give the survivor's aura to the killer. Survivors can destroy them by cleansing. When armed with addins, their behavior changes. They come alive and attach themselves to the survivor to do certain things depending on the addon. When attached to the survivor, they emit a tiny terror radius designed to confuse the survivors and his teammates. Attached dolls can only be removed by a teammate. Dolls with attachment addins lose the ability to give away survivor auras. Killer should get a notification when a doll attaches itself to a survivor.
The addins I evision can do things like
BTW LukaKovac, you post a lot of these with very little in the way of background on the killer.
Look at what I have for my Puppetmaster - much more fleshed out and detailed.
If you want your suggestions to be taken more seriously, you should put more thought into it.