Math of "The Legion"
I made a comment on someones post about health states damage with killers, I mentioned legion in there and I feel like I should explain
Deep wounds imo is considered half a health state, so it would be referred to as .5 of a health state
Legion deals 1.5 damage per hit with frenzy, up to 6 if survivors do not mend inside the TR, or else that can be a pretty big and wonderful number
Legion has a 4 second stun, affected by add-ons like cold dirt and Joey's Mixtape, allowing you to be able to catch up to survivors quicker after ending the Frenzy
(Thanks Patricia and Peanits for what is below)
Legion moves at 4.6 m/s, or 115% movement speed like the rest of the killers
Legion also has a 32 meter Terror radius, affected by perks such as Distressing and M&A
Feral frenzy increases the Movement speed of legion from 4.6 m/s to 5.0 m/s, but cannot deduct any seconds off the timer for Deep Wounds without Franks mixtape
Feral Frenzy when completely empty will recharge in 20 seconds
Vaulting windows is 1.1 seconds, vaulting pallets is 1.35 seconds, both are affected by bamboozle and fire up
Comments