Banned for 7 days

I was recently banned for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

I've quit out of a number of games and suffered a 7 day ban, If this punishment is explained somewhere then I must have missed it.

On PS4 when playing with 1 friend it can often take upwards of 10 minutes to find a game, often once found the killer will quit forcing you to search again. Due to this when I finally get in to a games I will try my best to make a go of it, even in the most dire of circumstances.

People quit out of games CONSTANTLY in my experience, perhaps it takes so long to get into a game because everyone is banned.

I would suggest that there are better ways to improve the game than punishing what little player base remains.

Perhaps if you guys spent less time in the break room patting each other on the back, wiped the garlic butter off your sausage fingers and actually played the game you might have a better understanding of it and some of the glaring issues it has.

Tagged: Mod

Comments