Really, Devs?

Devs, stop it. We don't need killers that has their power influenced by survivors. There are now going to be 3 killers that require the survivor to be dumb as dirt to take advantage of their powers. We do NOT need another.

Plague requires that a survivor cleanses themselves in order to injure survivors by vomiting.

Ghostface requires survivors to not look at him so he can insta-down people.

Now the Demogorgon requires survivors to not interact with portals to maximize his Map Pressure.


And all 3 of these killer are just... Bad at red ranks, maybe even green.


We get it: you want to make fun killers, but if the killer's power is weak, then they are NOT fun. Especially if Survivors can influence the power specifically.


I think we can all agree that we need killers that add to the 2 meta killers: Billy and Nurse. Because I can feel that it's not fun playing the same 2 killers every single time only to win. 

Comments

  • Maybe don't put them in obvious places? Survivors spending time closing portals make themselves vulnerable and aren't working on gens.

  • GF and bad? I get stalked faster than I can reveal him and I watch out...so he can't be that bad lmao

    But yeah Plaque is pretty weak because of her Power lol.

  • In my opinion, every Killer has really good potential and it all really comes down to how skillful you and the survivors are. (Unless all they do is generators, then that’s just mean...)