Rewarding using only character's unique perks
I am talking about giving some decent buffs for playing with only 3 unique perks. Example:
Dwight for using his own 3 perks will heal, unhook, sabotage, cleanse, search, open exit gates 25% faster.
I am talking about giving some decent buffs for playing with only 3 unique perks. Example:
Dwight for using his own 3 perks will heal, unhook, sabotage, cleanse, search, open exit gates 25% faster.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this idea- could make for some interesting plays Xx
Actual gameplay benefits? Nah.
I wouldnt turn down some bonus BP for only using 3 perks though..
Like if I could get a x1.3 post-trial multiplication of blood points per empty perk slot, I would be down with that.