The Demogorgon is slightly ruined for me.
Every time I hear the Demogorgon's passive sounds, stuns, or roars it constantly sounds like the Shrieker from Tremors. Even his footsteps sound kinda close to those things.
Every time I hear the Demogorgon's passive sounds, stuns, or roars it constantly sounds like the Shrieker from Tremors. Even his footsteps sound kinda close to those things.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My nostalgia is kicking in- now it makes the Demo adorable!!
I see this as an absolute win
Fun fact. There are 6 Tremor movies now! 5 isn't that bad, but 6 kinda went downhill a bit into bad B movie range instead of good B movie.
I really wanted that Kevin Bacon TV pilot to release T.T
Might possibly be what inspired it!
Tremors is probably my favorite B movie series... I have fun with every movie in it
Tremors confirmed next chapter.