Cruel Limits
I was just curious as to why Cruel Confinement had it's name changed to Cruel Limits. Anyone have any thoughts on why the devs might have chosen to do this?
I was just curious as to why Cruel Confinement had it's name changed to Cruel Limits. Anyone have any thoughts on why the devs might have chosen to do this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crap, I wasn't paying attention and put this in the bug reports section (zoned out and forgot there wasn't a general discussion Perks and Addons section when I selected it)
Is there any chance a mod could move this to General Discussion? @Rizzo90 (sorry to @ you but you're the only mod whose name i've learned by heart)