JUST A QUESTION
Has the blood hunt event been cancelled?
I tried to find some info but did not find none, I know I am bad searching.. but I heard rumors that has been cancelled this time :(
Is that true?
Thank you and have a nice day!
Has the blood hunt event been cancelled?
I tried to find some info but did not find none, I know I am bad searching.. but I heard rumors that has been cancelled this time :(
Is that true?
Thank you and have a nice day!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have not confirmed the dates of a blood hunt yet. As always, we'll be sure to announce it properly before it happens.
oh thank you!