Can I turn in Daily Rituals and buy perks from Shrine on the PTB?
If I turn the saved dailies in and buy the duplicate perks for extra Bloodpoints that won't affect me on my live server will it? Seems like a dumb question but just double checking.
If I turn the saved dailies in and buy the duplicate perks for extra Bloodpoints that won't affect me on my live server will it? Seems like a dumb question but just double checking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will not affect the live version of the game. Anything that happens on the PTB stays on the PTB.
Anything that happens in Hawkins laboratories, stays in Hawkins Laboratories
Thanks for the quick confirmation!
@Peanits Yep. Going to the PTB is like going to Vegas. :)