Where are Feng's other outfits?
I just purchased Feng with Iridescent Shards and noticed that I don't get her secondary outfits like the day off wrap & soft track pants. Is it exclusive to those who purchased the DLC with real money?
I just purchased Feng with Iridescent Shards and noticed that I don't get her secondary outfits like the day off wrap & soft track pants. Is it exclusive to those who purchased the DLC with real money?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Same with ace’s tuxedo. I believe they stated their was exclusives through buying the bundle, but people misunderstood it as NEW outfits being added.
Dang, was actually looking forward to these outfits. Thanks for clarifying.