Any Update on FPS for Console?
Is the roadmap still going according to plan, please communicate with us. Right now console FPS is all over the place for me.
Is the roadmap still going according to plan, please communicate with us. Right now console FPS is all over the place for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I barely play the game recently but I noticed the horrible FPS.. it feels like the FPS is worst then ever now especially when I play as Freddy or Plague
It's supposed to be improved I think this month with the server launch. Whatever happened to PS4 Pro and Xbox One X enhanced version?