Can we nerf keys just a little bit?
I'm fine with the hatch hunt and all 4 survivors escaping if all gens are done, But I'm tired of 2-3 man escapes when there is a gen to do. Make it where the hatch close's instantly when there are more than 1 survivors. I've seen this more and more lately people just get a free ez escape and then they become toxic at end game chat, its so easy to get as well you need plunders and you got like a 40% chance to snag a key.
To everyone saying the Moris is need a nerf, I agree completely. It shoud be and always been after a survivor has been hooked twice, but before then so many things need to be balanced for the games health for both sides
Comments
Franklin's does very little against Keys because nothing stops the Survivors from just noting where it was dropped and picking it up later.
This is by far the most dumb phrase. It's a blatant argument from tradition.
"Because life is unfair we should go out of our way to make it even more unfair". How is that solid reasoning?