Who do you consider the next killer I should have?
I already have The Spirit, Nightmare, and The Pig. I'm having trouble deciding what my next killer should be, Michael Myers doesn't seem fun and Ghostface is broken. What'd you think?
I already have The Spirit, Nightmare, and The Pig. I'm having trouble deciding what my next killer should be, Michael Myers doesn't seem fun and Ghostface is broken. What'd you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm..leather is crap but bbq is a great perk...plague..not sure where she is tbh, clown..I personally dislike him aesthetically but hes..ok? Legion..kind of fun but needs some balance tweaks as his power without a proper build screws him more than helping him..I miss anyone ?