Second wind perk problem?
So the New second wind perk activates after healing another survivor one health state. in the dev stream they compared it to the daily ritual. heres the problem. At least in my experience, the daily ritual does not work properly. I have one and I just played a game where I heal 3 people from injured to healthy using a common med kit with common add ona an uncommon med kit and my bare hands. I have less than one health states completed on the DR after that game. So my questions are: what is a health state? do med kits give reduced progress? does it have to be without a medkit?
Because they compared SW to the DR will the perk have the same issues or restrictions as to what is considered a health state or can you pop styptic agent and it will work?
Comments
Everything works in charges on dbd.
You use 16 charges to fully heal yourself in dbd.
You 2 people heal together, each person "gets" 8 charges.
Maybe the addons that speed it up make it so you dont gain the charge