If you're going from a HDD (5400rpm) to an SSD, you can expect the game textures to load faster, the game itself to load faster and instances of hitching to be reduced or nonexistent. I would recommend it, even though I play on PC, it's definitely worth it. Make sure you download the OS setup tool from Sony and backup your saves to the cloud first.
My saves are what's on my mind the most.... thank you!..
Yes I'll be moving from the original HDD the ps4 comes with
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My saves are what's on my mind the most.... thank you!..
Yes I'll be moving from the original HDD the ps4 comes with
Haven't done it on PS4, but have done it on PC.
And it makes a HUGE difference on big games.