Prove Thyself
Does this work with a Toolbox too?
I cannot see any speed changes while using a toolbox
Does this work with a Toolbox too?
I cannot see any speed changes while using a toolbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should. Someone that had it was working on a gen with me, and I was using a purple toolbox and I saw the yellow arrow. The yellow arrow does not appear if you don't use a toolbox and someone has prove thyself since prove thyself only cancels out the efficiency penalty.
It does work with toolboxes. I believe the boosts in repair speed are additive though, not multiplicative. Also, I think there is a limit to how fast the game allows you to repair a generator. Like, I know for sure that we have an efficiency curve that applies to the repair speed when more than two people work on a single gen.